Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here we go.....










So, on to the airport! Mum, Dad and Gran came to see us off – as usual I didn’t want to stay around – I hate goodbye’s... The fact that Dad had tears in his eyes was the icing on the cake, thanks Dad!! I suppose you are now saying you had something in them? Right! So I smudged my make-up for no reason...

After hitting duty-free (a girls needs must) we were flying and, I might add, had a whole row of seats to ourselves. Almost as much room as first-class....well maybe not?          
After landing in Munich, a short stop to pick up passengers, we were back on the plane. However, this time we were sat next to a (nationality omitted) girl whose name (surprisingly) we didn’t get. Yes she was nice but the (one sided) conversation of me, me, me....how great I am...my country is better than yours...you would not understand anything coz you are island monkeys blah, blah, blah (you get the picture), it kind of got to us. Being talked at becomes rather tiring....Wolfie (of course) disappeared into his, arrogant looking, world of reading the paper, selective deafness and blissful ignorance. I on the other hand just can’t do it and so, in my typical British fashion, try my upmost to be polite.... Okay, I said try... the head phones went on after an hour & a half – hey I had the next 15hrs to think about! Yes, I am sure not all (nationality omitted) are like her:)










1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I can see Wolfie and you listening to her hahaha well hopefully this person wasn't peruvian...lol
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete